Why it is Critical For Every Business To Have A Website Today?
- Websites attract and retain customers. The internet is the new way of connecting with people anywhere in the world. Anyone who runs a business in the 21st century needs to be part of the online community to guarantee immediate Rewards.
- Your website serves as the hub or portal for your business. Think of it as your physical shop window.
All your services, products, promotions, events and other business activities can be showcased in one place – your website.
Most customers nowadays expect a business to have a website that is regularly updated.
3. Having a website is also a way to build an email list. Your customers can subscribe via your opt-in box and provide you with their contact details. In this way, you can use their information to send them emails about your products and services. A website is a great tool for list building.
4. A website is a great way to connect with your customers. Include a blog page in your website where your customers can freely connect with you. Blogging is also a very effective tool for creating buzz and excitement about your brand and business.
In the absence of a proper website presence, you may encounter some of the following issues :
1. A business without a website/ or a badly designed website is like a person without an identity. If you are selling something and your customer cannot reach you, you will almost certainly lose that person as an online customer.
2. Let’s imagine for instance that you are selling baby products. You have advertised your products through an email blast and now the customer wants more information about your company or your products.
3. If you do not have a website then your prospective customers will more than likely look for another seller, essentially a competitor who can give them more information about the same products.
4. Your credibility is called into question if you do not have a website. Most online buyers will view you as a more credible and reputable seller if you have a website.
5. Owning a website, even if you are a small company, means that you take your business seriously. You should therefore invest in setting up and running your own website.