This website is operated by Definition Fitness Ltd – Dalgety Marketing Solutions
- the personal information we collect about you
- what we do with your information, and
- who your information might be shared with.
Who we are
Definition Fitness Limited – Dalgety Marketing solutions is a company registered in England and Wales under number 10162484 whose registered office is at Definition Fitness Ltd, Bar Lane, Nottingham, NG6 0HT
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal data about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal data.
What information we collect?
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our Website including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided by you, for example when you register for information or make a purchase.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our Website features may not function as a result.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you so that we can:
- provide services to you
- identify you and manage any accounts you hold with us;
- process your order;
- conduct research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
- carry out customer profiling and analyse your purchasing preferences;
- if you agree, let you know about other products or services that may be of interest to you;
- detect and prevent fraud;
- customise our Website and its content to your particular preferences;
- notify you of any changes to our Website or to our services that may affect you;
- carry out security vetting; and improve our services.
Speakers and Consultants
We may contact or engage with speakers and Consultants, from time to time, where we consider they would benefit from taking part in programs or presentations. We will contact speakers if we consider it is in our or their legitimate interest to do so. We will not share personal information with any speaker.
Who your information might be shared with
We may disclose your personal data to:
- other companies within our group;
- our agents and service providers;
- our banks;
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties in the even that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services that we think you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services, which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example we store your personal data on secure servers.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us (see ‘How can you contact us?’ below).
What rights do you have?
Under the GDPR you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data which we hold
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- receive personal data concerning you which you have provided to us and have the right to transmit such data to a third party in certain situations.
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the GDPR.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to us
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.